My Guide Website?
The Miami Sightseeing Day Pass – 35+ Attractions1 Reviews
Kiss the surf and cruise the magical Caribbean nightlife with the Miami Sightseeing Day Pass. Save over 55% on total vacation costs to over 35 Miami cuisine, dancing, and adventure attractions, including Hop-On/Hop-Off bus tours and the best of Key West.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dive into Miami with a fully customizable travel pass from 1, 2, 3, or 5 days.
- Use your Sightseeing Pass at as many of our 35+ partner attractions as you want, like Jungle Island, an Everglades Airboat Tour, or the Seaquarium.
- Pay one fixed price & save up to 55% on total admission costs of attractions in beautiful Miami, historic Fort Lauderdale & the splendor of Key West.
- Jump on Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tours and make your way to scenic South Beach, the Ocean Drive Art Deco District, or the Cuban cuisine of Little Havana.
- Receive dining, shopping, and entertainment discounts at Miami nightlife, a sunset cruise, salsa dancing lessons, or a night bus tour around downtown.
DescriptionDrink from the fountain of youth and feel young again in the coastal waters of South Florida with the Miami Sightseeing Day Pass, your key to the best outdoor beach activities, downtown outings, and wildlife experiences in Miami, Key West, and Fort Lauderdale. Select from 1, 2, 3, or 5 days, and enjoy over 35 of the partnered attractions, tours, and wild adventures that interest you most. Recommended for first time visitors to Miami, as well as active travelers with an open itinerary. With the Sightseeing Pass, take advantage of full admission to attractions, saving you up to 55% of total visitation costs. See Florida’s natural icons, like the opulent and pink residents of the Flamingo Gardens; meet the diverse marine specimens at the Miami Seaquarium; and travel about the immersive and educational zoo space at Jungle Island. Step deep into the wild of the Everglades on the hunt for alligators, or with one of many Air Boat tours. Sun’s Out, Fun’s Out: It’s the Sunshine State, get out and soak it all up. Visit South Beach for some well-deserved time to recline and tan, then dive into your brand of watersports, like kayaking, paddle-boarding, parasailing, and snorkeling. Travel with ease downtown on a Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus tour to check out Bayfront Park or Morningside Park. Plus, Miami Sightseeing Pass holders have exclusive access to activities and discounts in luxurious Key West. That Cuban Beat: Often referred to as the capital City of Latin America, Miami is a perfectly blended cocktail of culture, cuisine, architecture, and the arts. With centuries of Spanish and Caribbean influences, the tropical delights of Latin America and Cuba are everywhere in Miami. Grab a Café Cubano, Cortadito, or a Mojito at authentic restaurants, then dance the night away at salsa clubs and beachside bars. Plus save with discounts to restaurants, bars, and retail stores. Attractions: Miami Seaquarium Everglades Holiday Park - Airboat Tour Flamingo Gardens Wild Florida Key West Yoga Train Sunrise PaddleBoards Sunset Watersports Federico Empire Boutique Cigar Factory Tour FunDimension - Family Entertainment Center Ripley's Believe It or Not! Coral Springs Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale Historical Society - Three Museum Tour Bus Tours + Boat Cruises: Big Bus Classic Hop-on Hop-off Miami Tour Ticket - Beach and City Routes Big Bus Panoramic Night Tour Key West Day Trip - Amadeo Travel Fiesta Cruises Jungle Queen Sightseeing Thriller Speedboat Ride Walking and Wheeled Tours: Florida Revealed - Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale Historical Society Little Havana Adventure Picture Perfect Photo Tour The Art Experience - Little Haiti Adventure Wynwood Art Walk Tour Bike and Roll - Hybrid Bike Rental Segway Fort Lauderdale Sobe Rides Art Deco Pedicab Tour Sunset Watersports Bike Rental
IncludesAdmission to over 35 Attractions. Includes Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Key West. Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus valid through duration of pass. Discounts at Select Restaurants, Retailers, and Entertainment Options.
- Pass is valid for 30 days from the first activation. Each attraction may be visited only once.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Day Pass holder.
- The age range for the Child Day Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.