My Guide Website?
Miami Beach: Private Yacht Rental with Captain and Champagne3 Reviews
Board a private yacht with your own captain for a cruise from Miami Beach. Look out for dolphins and millionaires' houses, and enjoy champagne, Bluetooth speakers, and snorkeling equipment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail up the coast of Miami on a private yacht complete with your own captain
- Look out for dolphins and for the millionaire houses of the rich and famous
- Drop anchor for swimming, snorkelling, and sunbathing at Haulover Sandbar
- Sip on complimentary champagne or bring your own food and drinks aboard
- Accompany your trip with your own music as you make use of the onboard speakers
DescriptionTake a unique tour along the Miami coast on a 45-foot long yacht. Let your captain pilot your vessel past sights like Biscayne Bay, the mansions of Indian Creek, and the houses of the rich and famous. Embark on a pleasurable and glamorous nautical experience as you sail from Miami Beach. Benefit from a US Coast Guard-certified captain being in charge of the vessel where all you have to do is sit back, relax, and soak up the sights and sun. Get to know the coast off Miami as you witness Biscayne Bay, Indian Creek and its mansions, and Bal Harbor. Pause to swim or snorkel as the yacht drops anchor at Haulover Sandbar, or simply kick back and sunbathe on deck. Look out for dolphins and other forms of marine life. Sail past millionaires houses and get a glimpse of lifestyles of the rich and famous. Enjoy spectacular views of downtown Miami and its iconic skyline. Bring along a feast of your own food and drink. Make use of the free water, champagne and ice available on board. Soundtrack your experience by playing your own choice of music through the yacht's Bluetooth sound system.
IncludesPrivate yacht tour 1 bottle of champagne Water Ice Cooler Snorkeling gear Floating mat Gas Insurance
- Waiver forms must be completed to participate in this activity