My Guide Website?
From Miami: Key West Day Trip143 Reviews
Experience the magic of Key West on a full-day adventure from Miami. Choose to add snorkeling, a glass-bottom boat ride, a Hop-on Hop-off Trolley, parasailing, or a ride on the Conch Train to customize your trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the southernmost city in the continental U.S.
- Experience the Caribbean flavor of Key West
- Explore the shops, galleries, and restaurants
- Enjoy a relaxing 3-hour catamaran cruise
- Snorkel in the clear blue waters along the world’s 3rd largest coral reef
- Customize your day with optional activities
DescriptionExperience the southernmost city in the United States, Key West, by land, air, and sea on a day trip by bus from Miami, with hotel transfers included. Choose to ride on a glass-bottom boat, parasail, snorkel, hop on and off of a trolley, and more, to see Key West from all perspectives with a guide. Start bright and early with a pickup from your Miami Beach or downtown Miami hotel. Cross 42 bridges and hop across 32 islands en route to Key West, marveling at the turquoise waters and swaying palm trees surrounding you. Arrive in Key West and be enchanted by the colorful atmosphere, street artists, and outdoor cafes. Stroll through the charming streets, stopping to shop and wine and dine at your own pace. Explore all that Key West has to offer on a number of add-on activities. Explore the many shops and restaurants in Key West at your leisure. Soak in the Caribbean feel of the city and choose to take a glass-bottom boat ride over the world's third-largest reef, snorkel in the sea from a catamaran, parasail, hop on and off a trolley tour, or ride the conch train.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfers from Miami Beach and downtown Miami Hotels Driver Free time in Key West Tour guide Parasailing (if option selected) Conch train tour (if option selected) Snorkeling (if option selected) Hop-on hop-off trolley (if option selected) Glass-bottom boat ride (if option selected)
- • There are rest stops on both legs of the trip. The approximate time spent in Key West is from 11 AM to 5 PM
- When you arrive in Key West please follow your driver/guide's instructions for the snorkeling adventure. All participants must be able to swim
- Minors and children may only take this tour under the supervision of their parent or guardian