My Guide Website?
Miami Beach: Private Boat Tour Rental Charter11 Reviews
Spend the day on the water with friends and family with this private boat charter from North Bay Village. Enjoy champagne, ice, and water as you explore highlights like Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Have the freedom to explore the Miami's coastline with a 2- or 4-hour charter
- Look for playful dolphins and majestic manatees as you glide over the water
- Drop anchor and go swimming, snorkeling, or sunbathing a world-class locations
- Sip on complimentary champagne and bring your own food and drinks aboard
- Blast your favorite music through the crystal-clear Bluetooth sound system
DescriptionGet to know the islands, virgin beaches, and sandbar of Biscayne Bay with this private charter of a 22-foot bayliner. Choose from a 2-hour or 4-hour charter option. Sail form North Bay Village aboard a comfortable ship and look for colorful marine life with the help of the included snorkeling gear. Meet your captain and cruise to the destinations of your choice. Sunbathe on the ship's ample deck and paly your own tunes through the Bluetooth sound system. Feel the sea breeze in your hair as you take in views of the skyline of Miami and the golden sands of Miami Beach. Admire unobstructed views of the city's hottest districts like South Beach, Downtown, and Brickell. Discover how the rich and famous live as you cut through the water in front of top-tier celebrity homes. Keep an eye tour for dolphins and manatees along the way. Cruise in confidence with captains that are certified by the US Coast Guard. Bring your own food and drinks to compliment the included bottle of champagne. Uncover the world under the waves with high-quality snorkeling gear.
IncludesWater Ice Champagne Cooler Fuel Insurance Lifeboat Snorkeling masks Bluetooth sound system
- You have to sign 2 waivers (insurance forms) to join the tour