My Guide Website?
Miami: Seaplane Tour to the Keys Dining Experience1 Reviews
Take flight in a seaplane like no other, as you fly to "back-country" Islamorada in the Keys for a fabulous lunch experience.
- Enjoy beautiful views soaring from Miami out to the Keys
- Indulge in a fantastic meal right on the water
- Escape to Islamorada, a village of islands where backcountry sport fishing and saltwater fly fishing were pioneered
DescriptionEscape to Islamorada, the village of islands where back-country sport fishing and saltwater fly fishing were pioneered. You will fly out to the only place on earth where it is possible to catch a sailfish offshore. You will also have the opportunity to pursue bonefish, tarpon, and redfish in just inches of water in this back-country setting. Islamorada is not only the sport fishing capital of the world, but you can also find unique experiences, soft adventure and live music. You will have a pre-arranged casual dining experience for you as well, allowing you to enjoy a meal in this picturesque setting. There will be outdoor seating with water views available, which are a favorite among tourists and locals alike. After your exciting day out on the water, you will be flown comfortably back to Miami in the seaplane.
IncludesSame day round-trip airfare per person (3 to 3.5-hour experience) Your choice of beverages from a variety of sodas, beer, wine and water Special menu which include an appetizer, entree and dessert Gratuities to pilot and restaurant staff Additional time spent at the location before or after meals Any menu items not inclusive in our special menu
- Subject to weather conditions, and/or TFR notices posted by the FAA
- Please wear comfortable beach casual clothes, and flip flops or water shoes
- A waiver must be filled out by each passenger prior to boarding the plane with government issued photograph ID
- We are not responsible for any damage, stolen or loss of any personal effect, including but not limited to items dropping into the water
- MST is not responsible for any delays due to prior flights, weather or unexpected airplane maintenance
- All charters and tours are non-exclusive
- No pets permitted on board, unless it is a certified service animal (no large breeds), with prior approval from Miami Seaplane Tours
- Timeslots can only be confirmed by calling the local supplier for your reservation after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now