My Guide Website?
Miami: Jet Ski & Boat Ride on the Bay87 Reviews
Glide over the waves or go full throttle on a jet ski adventure in Miami. Have a blast in Biscayne Bay under the shining sun and enjoy a different view of the city skyline with your jet ski rental.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the adrenaline-filled thrill of flying over the waves on your own jet ski
- Enter a large riding zone designed for jet skis to get up to their top speed
- Immerse yourself in Miami Beach and cruise along the Biscayne Bay
- Enjoy picturesque views of the city skyline stretching into the horizon
- Reach for the stars as you bounce over the waves to get some height
DescriptionBounce over the waves of Biscayne Bay with an instructed jet ski experience in Miami Beach. Get to grips with the basics and ride out to sea as you feel the adrenaline-filled rush. Challenge yourself or race against your friends as you admire views of the coast. Make your way to the Pelican Harbor Marina and meet your guide and group for the day. Climb onto your jetski and learn the basics of riding with a brief introduction from your instructor. Head out to the riding zone accompanied by your instructor. Here, enjoy the freedom to race across the water as fast as you like. Let your adrenaline guide you with huge jumps over the waves. Go solo or bring your friend along for the ride as you soak in the Miami sun with views of the city skyline. Your instructor will stay in the riding zone and supervise throughout the activity.
Includes1-hour jet ski rental Instructor Life jacket Jet Ski instructions 20-minute pontoon boat ride to/from departure point Gas fees (if option is chosen)
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility (PRM/PMR). Please get in touch with the activity provider before your booking in order to prepare your visit with easier access You will be required to sign a waiver before your rental Florida boating license to be completed, if born after January 1, 1988 ($9.99 per driver, non-refundable). A link and study guide will be sent to you after booking All jet ski drivers must have a Boating License or have been born before 1988, and a valid photo ID Parents accompanying minors (driver or passenger) under 18 must show proof of identity and sign the waiver at check-in Driver or passenger under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the jet ski Jet Ski age specifications: 0-3 years can't ride a Jet Ski; 4-13 years can't drive a Jet Ski but can be a passenger if accompanied by an adult; 4-15 years can drive or be a passenger on a jet ski if accompanied by an adult; 16-17 YO can drive their own Jet Ski and be a passenger; people 18+ can drive a Jet Ski