My Guide Website?
Miami: Boat Cruise from Bayside Marketplace & South Beach10 Reviews
Book a convenient one-way or round-trip water taxi between Miami South Beach and Bayside Marketplace. Enjoy scenic views of Miami skyline, the Millionaires Homes, the Port of Miami and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend a day at the beach and exploring South Beach if staying in Downtown Miami
- Enjoy the shops and activities of Bayside Marketplace if staying in South Beach
- Avoid the car traffic on the bridge with a relaxing water taxi transfer
- Admire the Millionaire's Homes on man-made islands on your way to South Beach
- See Fisher Island, Port of Miami, and the Miami skyline on your way to Bayside
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience and unforgettable views of a water taxi between Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami and South Beach Marina in South Beach. Take in sightseeing highlights such as the Millionaire's Homes and the Venetian Islands as you pass through Biscayne Bay. If staying in Downtown Miami, hop on the boat by the Hard Rock Café at Bayside Marketplace and take in views of the Millionaire’s Homes on the Venetian Islands, Hibiscus Island, and Star Island on your way to South Beach Marina. You also get to see the monument on Flagler Memorial Island. Once at South Beach Marina, enjoy the famous restaurants, shops, and sights of South Beach, or enjoy a short 20-minute walk to South Beach’s famous beaches where you can relax and enjoy the water. If staying in South Beach, hop on the boat at the South Beach Marina and enjoy close-up views of Fisher Island, the Port of Miami, Brickell, the Miami River, and the Miami Skyline on your way to Bayside Marketplace, where there are many restaurants, activities, and shops to enjoy.
Includes1-way or round-trip cruise ticket Light narration
- - Departure times from Bayside Marketplace: 11:00 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:45 PM, 6:30 PM (also 7:15 PM and 8:00 PM Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) - Departure times from South Beach Marina: 11:45 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:45 PM, 6:30 PM (also 7:15 PM Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) - If you purchase a return ferry ticket, you will automatically be booked on a return ferry departing 4 hours after your scheduled departure time. Return time can be changed if needed – see details on the ticket voucher - This service operates rain or shine - Beer, water and sada are available for purchase on the boat with cash only.