My Guide Website?
Miami Beach: Self-Guided Walking Tour With Audio Guide3 Reviews
Explore the sights of Miami Beach with a smartphone self-guided audio tour. See the Art Deco District, world-renowned art galleries, and parks as you learn about the history of Miami.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami: Sunset Cruise through Biscayne Bay and South Beach
- Miami: Sightseeing Speedboat Tour
- Miami: Private Yacht Rental Tour with Champagne and Snorkel
- Miami: Little Havana Food and Walking Tour
- Miami: South Beach & Downtown Private Plane Tour
- Trust the platform with over 75 tours & 10,000+ happy customers!
- Enjoy the freedom of seeing the sights at your own pace and without a time limit
- Take in picturesque views and hear some of Miami Beach's fascinating history
- Hear interesting facts about famous Miami Beach landmarks as you stroll by them
- Discover the famous Art Deco architecural style Miami Beach is famous for
DescriptionEmbark on a self-guided tour of this sunny strip of paradise. Stroll past historical and modern landmarks while listening to the audio guide on your smartphone device. Learn about Washington Avenue, one of the best known streets in South Beach. Visit any of the locations on the tour or any other attractions at your own pace and pick up where you left off. Marvel at the stunning historic Botanical Gardens, the Humanoids in Collins Canal Park, the Colony Hotel’s bright blue neon beacon, and the famous Casa Casuarina better known as the Versace Mansion. Check out some of the Miami Beach culture at the historic Sagamore and Delano Hotels. Hear the heartwarming stories behind the spectacular 2.5 acre Soundscape Park, an oasis in the city. Learn the story of Collins Avenue and enjoy the Miami Beach Ocean Boardwalk while you hear some of its history and culture. Learn the history behind the creation of the Cameo Night Club, the World Erotic Art Museum, the Tiffany Hotel, the Bass Museum of Art and some of the people responsible for the revitalization of South Beach you see today. Hear about the backdrop to numerous films and television shows at the Carlyle, Cardoza & Cavalier hotels. Stroll down the famed pedestrian promenade known as Lincoln Road and enjoy the charming Espanola Way, modeled after romantic Mediterranean villages in Spain and France. Explore the architectural style known as Art Deco, so popular in South Miami Beach and home to the largest concentration in the world. The embodiment of this style is seen at The Webster and Marlin Hotels, Essex House and The Clevelander Hotels, the Tides Hotel, the Breakwater Hotel and the McAlpin Hotel to name just a few. You can learn even more at the Art Deco Museum and Welcome Centre.
IncludesDownloadable tour app for Android and iPhone Lifetime tour access
- How it works --> https://youtu.be/m44LZUgXaDM
- You need WiFi or a good mobile signal to access & download the Tripvia Tours app (separate from Get Your Guide App)
- No signal required or data used during the tour
- After booking, you’ll receive email/text confirmation with getting started instructions
- Although you'll book for a specific day, the tour is available any time after booking confirmation
- The number of people you select is the number of devices you can download the tour to