My Guide Website?
Miami Beach: Star Island Segway Tour45 Reviews
Segway your way around some of South Beach Miami's most beautiful areas on a tour of Star Island and the Art Deco District. See the luxury mansions of the celebrities who call Miami Beach their home. Get breathtaking views from Star Island and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami Beach: Yacht Cruise with Swim Stop
- From Miami: Key West Day Trip
- Miami: Private Yacht Rental Tour with Champagne and Snorkel
- Miami Beach: Private Boat Tour Rental Charter
- Miami Combo: Open-top Bus Tour & Millionaires Row Bay Cruise
- Get a perfect introduction to Miami Beach for first-time visitors
- Segway around some of the best areas of South Beach, Miami
- Go to South Point Park and other historical areas
DescriptionDiscover Miami Beach from a new perspective on a Segway tour of Star Island and other locations in South Beach. See more of the beautiful city than you would on foot. Climb aboard the self-balancing electric scooter and avoid seeing the sights from behind the glass windows of a tour bus. Glide through the glamorous neighborhood and experience a tropical paradise! See many beautiful and interesting places, such as the Versace Mansion and the vibrant outdoor mall of Lincoln Road. Journey along Ocean Drive to see the buildings of the famous Art Deco District. Take in the breathtaking views of Star Island and admire the mansions of the celebrities. Cruise along Collins Avenue and go to South Point Park. Discover other historical areas to build a complete picture of Miami Beach.
IncludesSegway Bottled water
- Certain restrictions apply: All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age; all participants must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (117 kilograms); all participants must be in good health • Pregnant women are not permitted to ride • Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and dress for the weather