Lonely Planet Experiences: Wynwood Art, Beer and Tacos Tour6 Reviews
Discover street art, murals, and the contemporary artists of Miami’s Wynwood neighborhood on a 2-hour art crawl with a private curator. Get off the tourist trail, and visit two local breweries for a tasty beer at each stop.
- Explore the Wynwood Art District, one of the world’s great contemporary art scenes
- Learn the stories behind Miami’s street art, and see murals hidden from the tourist zone
- Enjoy a refreshing beer from two of the neighborhood’s most beloved breweries and outdoor bars
- Grab a tasty snack from a local vendor
- Visit galleries featuring fine art, pop art and contemporary art from notable artists
DescriptionExperience the best travel stories for yourself! Join a local expert and uncover hidden gems on this Lonely Planet Experience. Discover some of Miami’s best spots for street art and design on a half-day art crawl of the iconic Wynwood district. From there, head off-the-beaten-path to the Wynwood neighborhood, where you can view iconic murals, mosaics and graffiti art. Your Miami city tour will then proceed along 2nd Avenue, stopping at galleries featuring fine art, pop art, and contemporary art from notable artists. Next, you’ll take a break at a trendy brewery to test out a beer made in-house (or alternatively a non-alcoholic beverage). While you’re enjoying your drink, your guide will talk you through the history of beer in Miami, you’ll learn about the beer-making process, and you'll discuss current local beer culture in Miami. After the brewery, go past a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee, as well as a great neighborhood marketplace (Fridays through Sundays only). Stop at one of the most popular spots in the area for a tasty snack. More murals, more street art and more people-watching come next as you pass by trendy local shops and head toward the final stop of the day. Enjoy another beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) in one of the best atmospheres in Miami.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide 2 beers (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice) A snack Access to galleries and murals Food and extra drinks Souvenirs Items of a personal nature
- Please note that you will be doing a lot of walking. Dress casual for warm to hot weather, and wear comfortable shoes
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge
- You will be in a small group with a maximum of 12 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY