My Guide Website?
Miami: Haunts of South Beach Ghost Walking Tour9 Reviews
Delve into the dark secrets behind the Magic City’s glitz and glamour on this bone-chilling walking ghost tour by US Ghost Adventures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Unearth tales of mobsters, CIA secrets, and cursed totems
- Stand at the steps where Versace was tragically murdered
- Listen for the sounds of restless World War II soldiers at The Betsy
- Follow Al Capone on a bloody mission through Espanola Way
- Explore Miami with a seasoned guide and fun-loving group
DescriptionThe living aren’t the only ones who have a night life in Miami. Mingle with the spirits of psychics, soldiers, mobsters, and a 1990s murderer on this dark and twisted walking tour by US Ghost Adventures. You’ll meet your seasoned guide at Lummus Park, where an otherworldly creature is said to stalk the dunes alongside hundreds of restless souls. From there, you’ll wind through six iconic, haunted sites, unlocking the grisly details of each one. Transport back to July 15, 1997, when famed fashion designed Gianni Versace was fatally shot on the steps of his Miami mansion. Unearth CIA secrets at the Tides Hotel, and fight off Capone’s cronies in the center of Esapnola Way. Choose the extended tour to visit 5 additional locations, including the World Erotic Art Museum, where ancient totems and figurines are said to cast powerful curses over patrons. Are you brave enough to know the real Miami? Step into the shadows. The spirits are waiting.
Includes1-hour guided tour Professional tour guide Authentic, local ghost stories Well-researched and credible history
- The tour will run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the evening's weather. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.