My Guide Website?
Miami: 4-Hour Island Hopping Boat Trip with Water Toys7 Reviews
Cruise around Bay Harbor on a 23-ft Formula Thunderbird and hop between islands on this Miami cruise to Haulover Sandbar, Sandspur Island, and Monument Island. Lounge in the sun or go snorkeling.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- South Beach Rollerblade Rental
- Miami Beach: Star Island Segway Tour
- From Miami: Everglades Airboat, Wildlife Show & Bus Transfer
- Miami: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour by Open-top Bus
- Miami: Evening Cruise on Biscayne Bay
- Explore Miami Beach and Sandbars from a different perspective
- Spend Half Day on the water on a powerful and comfortable boat
- Cruise and Tour some of the Miami Beach/Bay Harbor Islands waterfront estates
DescriptionThis half day tour is a perfect option for families and friends looking for a fun-filled day out on the water. Your captain will make boating safe and enjoyable to create fun memories, and spend a day of ultimate relaxation onboard of this high-performance boat. Visit popular destinations that includes Haulover Sandbar, Sandspur Island and Monument Island. Trip to one of the waterfront restaurants in the area and/or tour some of Miami’s popular destinations and landmarks (per request). Treat yourself, your friends, and your family to a day on the water on a powerful 23-feet Custom Formula Thunderbird. This is a great boat for cruising, sun lounging, or simply spending the day anchored at a sandbar. The Formula Thunderbird will not disappoint you! It is one of the most dependable and fastest boats on the market while offering onboard comfort and plenty of space. Come and feel the wind as you ride on this fantastic machine.
IncludesExperienced captain Fuel/Gas Life jackets (adults and kids) Cooler with ice Bluetooth Speaker Floating Mat Snorkeling Masks Water Toys
- Guests can bring food and drinks. Canned alcoholic beverages are accepted. No glass containers, plastic bags or balloons are allowed.