Best Latin Restaurants in Tamiami
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Miami team
Miami has some of the best in contemporary and traditional Latin cuisine being served in the U.S. There’s an abundance of restaurants serving many choices including Palomilla Steak or Churrasco.
Also, check out the Chuletas Asado a La Parrilla (pork chops), or Pinchos, which are grilled pork or chicken kabobs. But, if you don’t want a large meal, try some Tapas - Latin appetizers that are light and especially delicious. Of course, if you still have room after dinner, Torrejas or Latin fritters are scrumptious Latin desserts.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami: Sunset Cruise through Biscayne Bay and South Beach
- Miami: Sightseeing Speedboat Tour
- Miami: Private Yacht Rental Tour with Champagne and Snorkel
- Miami: Little Havana Food and Walking Tour
- Miami: South Beach & Downtown Private Plane Tour