My Guide Website?
Miami: Jetski Rental11 Reviews
Experience the thrills of jetski riding on Biscayne Bay with one passenger. Get expert guidance from your instructor, feel the wind in your hair, and admire the sights of Miami from the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami Beach: Yacht Cruise with Swim Stop
- From Miami: Key West Day Trip
- Miami: Private Yacht Rental Tour with Champagne and Snorkel
- Miami Beach: Private Boat Tour Rental Charter
- Miami Combo: Open-top Bus Tour & Millionaires Row Bay Cruise
- Feel the wind in your hair during a thrilling adventure in the heart of Miami
- Take in spectacular views of Miami's skyline, iconic landmarks, and lush islands
- Embark on an adrenaline-pumping jetski experience suitable for all skill levels
- Enjoy opportunities to encounter wildlife, such as dolphins, manatees, and more
- Create unforgettable memories with an action-packed adventure on Biscayne Bay
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Miami's Biscayne Bay on a thrilling jetski tour. Buckle up and hold on for an action-packed adventure offering an adrenaline rush like no other. Race across the crystal-clear waters, mesmerized by breathtaking views of Miami's iconic skyline, pristine islands, and marine life. Meet your instructor, listen to the safety briefing, and put on your life jacket. Take a boat to the platform where you will transfer to your jetski with your passenger. Once you've got to grips with your jetski, follow your guide to the best spots for wildlife encounters, from dolphins to manatees. Whether you're a seasoned rider or a first-timer, the tour is designed for all skill levels, with adjustable speeds to cater to your comfort. Don't miss the opportunity to create unforgettable memories on the adventure of a lifetime. Capture the magic of Biscayne Bay as you zoom across the water.
IncludesInstructor Return boat ride to the platform 2-person jetski rental Bottle of water
- Children aged 4-15 years can't drive a jetski but can be a passenger if accompanied by an adult Teenagers aged 16 or 17 can drive their own jetski or be a passenger If born after January 1, 1988, you must have a boating license. A link and study guide will be sent to you after booking