My Guide Website?
Miami: Hobie Cat Sailing1 Reviews
Sailing is a great activity that everyone should try at least once in their life. Come and give it a go in the peaceful waters of Key Biscayne.
- Sail on your own small catamaran
- Enjoy the picturesque Florida scenery
- Learn on calm water of Key Biscayne
DescriptionThe Hobie Cat is a small sailing catamaran. They are very simple to sail, so there's nothing to worry about, even if it's your first time. Before you know it, you will be sailing on your own in the beautiful Key Biscayne. The waters are always calm so it's a great place for sailing whatever level you're at. You will receive you a short lesson on the beach and learn how to operate the Hobie cat. Before you know it, you will be sailing on your own in the bay of Key Biscayne.
Includes1-hour rental of Hobie Wave Catamaran All safety equipment Up to 4-passengers (same cost) Bathroom/shower Storage space Free parking Gratuities (appreciated) Waterproof phone case (optional at check-in) Upgrade to a 6-person catamaran (optional at check-in) Lessons (optional at check Increased duration (optional at check-in)
- • Up to 4 people per boat
- No qualifications required
- Lessons available
- The minimum age of participants is 5-years-old
- A parent/guardian must be present for anyone under 18-years-old
- Participants must complete paperwork at check-in
- Valid photo ID/ passport is required
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors
- Equipments must be returned 30-minutes before sunset
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now