My Guide Website?
Miami: Evening Cruise on Biscayne Bay672 Reviews
Enjoy unobstructed views of Miami's glistening skyline by night on this 1.5-hour cruise. See sights like Millionaire's Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, the Port of Miami and the Miami River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise Miami's iconic waters by night
- See the bright lights of South Beach and the world-famous Miami Skyline
- Marvel at the homes of the rich and famous on Millionaire's Row
- Upgrade with a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket and/or Everglades airboat tour
DescriptionEnjoy the waters of Miami and the city lights from Biscayne Bay aboard a cruise boat. Watch the city come to life at night when the sun goes down and the city lights come on. Thousands of lights illuminate the incredible high-rise buildings and city skyline around the bay. During your tour, sip on your beverage of choice which you can purchase from the onboard bar. Take in sights such as Millionaire's Row, Bayside, and South Beach. Finish your cruise with a moon-watching activity and admire the moon's reflection on the water below you. Choose to add more adventure to your day with the double-decker bus combo option, where you can hop on and hop off as you like as you encounter Miami from the land with stops at South Beach, Bayside Marketplace, Little Havana and Wynwood Walls. You can also add a 4-hour Everglades airboat tour that includes return transportation from South Beach to the Sawgrass Recreational Park for a 30-minute guided airboat tour, a live exhibit of rescued reptiles and mammals, and the “Meet a Baby Alligator” experience.
Includes90-minute evening cruise of Biscayne Bay Professional bilingual guide Hop-on hop-off bus ticket (if option selected) Everglades Airboat Tour with return transportation (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Boat check-in closes 15 minutes prior to departure, customers arriving after this time will have to reschedule for a later time
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- If you need to reschedule your booking within 24 hours of departure, please call the activity provider (subject to availability). There is a $15 per person rescheduling fee
- The Hop-on Hop- Bus departs at least every hour from 9.30am - 3.30pm from South Beach, and 10am - 2.30pm from Bayside Marketplace.
- Food is not included, but can be purchased at shops & restaurants at Bayside Marketplace or at the food trucks at the Everglades Park.
- Parking prices at the Bayside Marketplace meeting point start at $10 for 2 hours but change based on capacity and demand. If you veer right upon entering Bayside, there is additional parking starting at $25 on the street towards the Miami Skyviews Observation Wheel and in Bayfront Park