My Guide Website?
Miami Beach: Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Cruise with Swim Stop8 Reviews
Join a sightseeing cruise in Miami Beach and experience Biscayne Bay from the comfort of a yacht. Marvel at the mansions of the rich and famous and enjoy a refreshing swim in the warm waters of the bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the ocean breeze on your skin as you set sail aboard a spacious yacht
- Get a glimpse into the lives of the ultra rich as you cruise past their mansions
- Keep an eye out for the playful dolphins known to frequent Miami's waters
- Drop anchor in one of the best spots in the bay and enjoy a refreshing swim
- Pack your favorite drinks and snacks to enjoy throughout your sightseeing cruise
DescriptionCruise through Biscayne Bay aboard a spacious and comfortable yacht on a sightseeing cruise in Miami Beach. Pack your favorite drinks and snacks to enjoy during the cruise and bring your swimsuit to take advantage of the bay's waters during a swim stop. Head to the marina and hop aboard a comfortable yacht. Then, sit back and relax as you set sail to explore Biscayne Bay and Bal Harbor from the water. As you cruise, keep an eye out for the playful dolphins and docile manatees known to frequent these waters. Once you reach a sandbar area, your captain will drop anchor, giving you the perfect opportunity to go for a swim in the warm, shallow waters or soak up the sun on the deck. Sip your drinks or savor a snack before setting out on your return journey to the marina along a different route. End your experience on a high note as you take in views of the luxurious mansions lining the waterfront along the way.
IncludesSightseeing cruise Swim stop
- This tour will take place rain or shine Dolphin and manatee sightings cannot be guaranteed You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks on board. Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but red wine is not permitted on board There is no smoking on board, but vaping is permitted in outdoor areas The agreement must be signed in person