Best Culture & Art in Brownsville
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Miami team
Everyone recognizes Miami as a Latin American city, but island culture still dominates the pockets of the zone.Curried goat and rotis are becoming staples in some parts of the city.
Miami is a haven for art lovers, home to state-of-the-art art districts, critically renowned art exhibits, and numerous galleries and museums. Enjoy live music, dance and theatre shows in facilities built by world-renowned architects, or watch a film or festival while you're at it.
This section, handpicked by our Local Experts Team, will vault you into this multi-cultural experience.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami Beach: Private Boat Tour Rental Charter
- Miami: Evening Cruise on Biscayne Bay
- Miami: City Cruise to Millionaire's Homes & Venetian Islands
- Miami Beach: Yacht Cruise with Swim Stop
- Miami: Sunset Cruise through Biscayne Bay and South Beach