Local Supermarket and ShoppingApart from Miami, the world's most well-known shopping city, Florida contains quite a few shopping centers in its territory for you to enjoy. Here we collected them divided by cities.
Destin / Sandestin:
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets (+100 outlet stores).
- Destin Commons (outdoor shopping mall).
- The Village at Baytowne Wharf (outdoor shopping and eating area).
- Tracery (furniture).
- Seacrest Beach.
- Ophelia (Swimwear boutique).
- Perspicasity (Open-air boutique).
- Déjà vu (Trendy, fashionable clothing and accessories for under $100).
- Willow + Woods (Men and women´s boutique).
- Mercantile (Men and women´s boutique).
- Barefoot Princess (Dresses and accessories).
- The Fuss Boutique (Trendy and bohemian styles for women).
- Old Florid Outfitters (Beach essentials).
- Little Red (Kids boutique).
- The Blue Giraffe (Art and deco boutique).
- Pier Park (Outdoor complex with Imax movie theater, restaurants, live music venus, and more than 120 stores).
- The Florida House (Boutique).
- Francesca´s Collections (Boutique).
- Ron Jon´s Surf Shop (One of the most famous shops in beach style).
- Alvin´s Island (Beach cover-ups, towels, bikinis, bags, floats, and toys).
- International Plaza and Bay Street (Premium shopping with an outdoor zone with 100+ high-quality shops).
- Central Avenue (Vintage fashion shops, art galleries, jam-packed antique malls, custom furniture shops, and more).
- The Ellenton Premium Outlets (Best deals on designer wares).
- 5th Avenue South in Naples (Shopping center with lovely ambient).
- Bell Tower Shops (A mix of boutiques and shopping staples).
- Fleamasters Fleamarket (More than 400,000 square feet of shopping with hundreds of booths of arts, crafts, produce, antiques, food, souvenirs, and classic Florida kitsch including shell jewelry and alligator heads).
- Clinton Square Market (Beach clothes, metal art, fine jewelry, and delicious ice cream and fudge).
- Duval Street (Souvenirs, boutique, or art gallery).
- Downtown Disney Marketplace (Disney-themed stores and restaurants).
- Tren-D (Purses, jewelry, and clothes).
- Basin (Bath bombs, soaps, and candles).
- Florida Mall.
- The Mall at Millenia.
- The Orlando Premium Outlets.
- Avonlea Antiques (200 dealer shops in a 40,000-square-foot showroom, with everything from furniture to china to glass, art, and collectibles).
- San Marco Avenue (Antiques).
- Anastasia Island (Antiques).
Palm Beach / West Palm Beach:
- Worth Avenue (Full of exclusive fashion, accessories, gifts, art, antiques, and furniture. Brooks Brothers, Michael Kors, Emilio Pucci, Hermes, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, and Kate Spade).
- Historic Clematis Street (boutiques, clubs with live music, restaurants, and antique shops).
- CityPlace (Town center mix of shops, restaurants, a movie theater, and homes. mid-price shopping options like Anthropologie, H&M, Victoria's Secret, Macy's, and Bath & Body Works).
- The Galleria Mall (Abercrombie & Fitch, Ann Taylor, Bebe, Finish Line, Pottery Barn, and more, plus all the familiar restaurants you like P.F. Chang's, Seasons 52, Blue Martini, and the Capital Grille).
- Sawgrass Mills (the largest outlet shopping mall in the United States with more than 350 stores).
- Colonnade Outlets (Luxury brands, including Prada, David Yurman, and the Salvatore Ferragamo Company Store).