My Guide Website?
North Miami: Jet Ski Rental to Haulover Sandbar & Bal Harbor2 Reviews
Experience the thrill of jet skiing to the Haulover Sandbar and Bal Harbor with a jet ski rental. Explore uninhabited islands and be a part of the party scene with floating restaurants and luxury yachts.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be a part of the fun Miami Party Scene in and around the Haulover Sandbar
- Dock at restaurants floating in the water and hang out with luxury yachts
- Get a chance to encounter dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and other sea life
- Admire residences of the rich and famous around North Miami and Bal Harbor
- Choose between 1-hour and 2-hour rentals, and single or double jet skis
DescriptionRent a jet ski from a convenient North Miami location and join in the fun at Miami’s best party in and around the Haulover Sandbar. This is Miami’s most famous party in the water, with floating restaurants, luxury yachts, and uninhabited islands for you to explore on your own jet ski. After checking in, get acquainted with the new Yamaha and Seadoo jet skis from a professional instructor. Then, head off to discover the joys of jet skiing on your own, enjoying the freedom to travel at your own pace. Head south on the smooth waters of the Intercoastal, experiencing the thrill of speed as you pass the residences of the rich and famous as well as the nature of Oleta State Park. Keep your eyes out for dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles, manatees, and other ocean wildlife. Book the longer 2-hour rental option if you'd like to spend time with the locals hanging out in and around the popular Haulover Sandbar, or head further south to Bal Harbor.
IncludesJet Ski Ride Life jacket Safety Instructions Gas fee (if option chosen)
- You will be required to sign a waiver before your rental Florida law requires that everyone driving a jet ski and born after January 1, 1988, must have at least a Florida Boating Temporary License. Instructions on how to buy this are provided on your confirmation voucher A $100 cash security deposit per jet ski must be paid on-site and in cash. The cash deposit is refundable when there has been no damage to the jet skis. Credit cards cannot be accepted All drivers and passengers need to be at least 18 years old