My Guide Website?
Miami: Swim with Dolphins Experience with Seaquarium Entry4 Reviews
Enjoy the unforgettable feeling of swimming with dolphins in this immersive adventure at the Miami Seaquarium. Play with and touch the ocean creatures before exploring the rest of the attraction.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a deep-water swim with a playful dolphin
- Interact with them through handshakes, kisses, rubs, or hand signals
- Complimentary same-day access to Miami Seaquarium
- Learn interesting facts about dolphins and other marine animals
DescriptionWith park admission included, feel free to explore a 38-acre tropical paradise where you can see and learn about animals like pink flamingos, bamboo sharks, turtles, dolphins, penguins, manatees, and much more. When it's time for your activity, make your way to the pool where you will gear up in a life jacket and meet the trainer, who will guide you through your interaction with the dolphin. They will give you an inspiring and educational session as well as teach you some hand signals and training techniques. Take part in a fun experience perfect for all ages as you come up close with playful dolphins to meet these fantastic animals. During your approximate 30-minute interaction, you’ll be able to share exciting interactive behaviors with your new dolphin friend, such as kisses, handshakes, rubs, or the newly learned hand signals. To end a memorable day, your experience is highlighted by an unforgettable deep-water ride with the dolphin to show you the true power of these amazing marine mammals.
IncludesSwim with a friendly Dolphin Miami Seaquarium admission Life jacket
- The minimum height requirement is 52″. No exceptions. (52″ = 4’4 = 132 cm) Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs Participants age 9 and under who meet 52″ must have an adult participant. Participants 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant. For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry should be removed prior to the start of all animal interactions.