My Guide Website?
Miami: South Beach Food & Fun Art Deco Walking Tour2 Reviews
Join our walking tour of Miami's South Beach neighborhood to sample its authentic foods, Ocean Drive, and significant Art Deco sites. Food and history included. Consider VIP drink package upgrade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami Beach: Yacht Cruise with Swim Stop
- From Miami: Key West Day Trip
- Miami: Private Yacht Rental Tour with Champagne and Snorkel
- Miami Beach: Private Boat Tour Rental Charter
- Miami Combo: Open-top Bus Tour & Millionaires Row Bay Cruise
- Tantalize your taste buds with 5 delectable food samples at local restaurants
- Explore South Beach and the Art Deco District
- Versace Mansion, Ocean Drive, Collins Avenue, Washington Avenue and Espańola Way
- Learn how South Beach was founded and it's evolution
- Upgrade your food tasting experience by adding a VIP adult beverage pairing
DescriptionTake an easy stroll down Ocean Drive, the heart of Miami's South Beach neighborhood with tasty food samplings to get the complete South Beach experience on this exciting walking tour. Mingle and dine with the locals and the interesting array of international visitors in one of America’s favorite beach towns as you marvel at the largest collection of Art Deco structures in the world in vivid colors, check out the famous Versace Mansion where the iconic designer entertained the world’s top A-list celebrities and debutantes, and catch a soothing, ocean breeze on your beautiful day with Bobby’s Bike Hike! Leave the planning to the local experts. Bobby’s Bike Hike was awarded the following three awards just this year: “Top 10 Food Tours in America” by USA Today, “Top 20 Food Tours in the World” by TA, and “Top 15 Vacation Ideas in USA” by Entrepreneur Magazine. Seize the opportunity for the ultimate Miami fusion of flavors and sights in a single, unforgettable tour! We’ll visit interesting and important landmarks like the Cameo Theater, the historic Post Office, scenic Española Way and much more on our fun and educational guided tour. Along the way, we’ll stop at some of the finest and favorite restaurants South Beach has to offer to indulge in the authentic foods one of Miami’s most iconic neighborhoods has to offer. Sample 5 local favorites which will add up to a full meal. Upon arrival to the tour, you'll be offered an option for the VIP upgrade, for $19.99, which includes three adult beverage drink samples. *Typical drinks on South Beach run $14.99 each so this is quite the deal, and adds to the fun. By the end of the tour, expect your stomach to be full of delicious food, and your head full of insight into Miami’s fascinating and fun South Beach neighborhood.
IncludesWalking tour Certified guide 5 food samples Water Art Deco Ocean Drive Mercato della Pescheria
- Tour takes place rain or shine The walking pace is suitable for people of all fitness levels