My Guide Website?
Miami: New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise on Biscayne Bay
Celebrate the New Year on a pontoon boat as you cruise around Biscayne Bay. View the many fireworks displays around Miami, enjoy the music and toast the New Year with champagne.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in true Miami style - on the water
- Watch the Midnight fireworks displays across Downtown Miami and South Beach
- Cruise around Biscayne Bay and the Millionaire’s Homes on the Venetian Islands
- Enjoy a complimentary champagne toast at Midnight
- Purchase beer, soft drinks or water from the cash bar
DescriptionCelebrate New Year's Eve in Miami style - on the water - on a pontoon boat departing from Bayside Marketplace at 11pm. Enjoy views of the fireworks displays from Miami Beach, South Beach, Fisher Island, Brickell, Bayside Marketplace, and Key Biscayne. The 30-passenger boat departs Bayside Marketplace and cruises through Biscayne Bay, passing the Millionaires homes on the Venetian Islands, South Beach and the Port of Miami before viewing the fireworks from off Bayfront Park - with views of Downtown Miami and the Miami Skyline behind them. This casual cruise includes a champagne toast at midnight and a cash bar with beer, soft drinks and water available for purchase. There will also be New Year’s Eve party favors to add to the fun. The cruise finishes around 12: 30 AM - 12:45 AM back at Bayside Marketplace.
IncludesNew Year's Eve cruise with fireworks viewing Champagne toast at midnight Music New Year's Eve favors Cash Bar serving beer, soft drink and water (for purchase)
- Parking is available but does get full on New Years Eve due to the proximity to Bayfront Park fireworks. The dress code is Casual festive, but please dress appropriately for the weather. The minimum drinking age is 21 years old. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The cruise operates in all weather conditions (subject to Coastguard clearance).