My Guide Website?
Miami: Key West Day Trip with Snorkeling and Open Bar23 Reviews
Enjoy a beautiful Key West sailing trip from Miami to the world’s third-largest living coral reef. After snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, enjoy the open bar on the return boat trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on a beautiful sail out to the reef
- Snorkel at the world’s third-largest living coral reef
- Enjoy unlimited draft beer, mixed drinks, margaritas, rum runners, wine etc
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned bus to and from Key West
- Have free time to explore and eat in Key West, the southern-most tip of the USA
DescriptionEnjoy a beautiful sail out to the reef with a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters as you explore the world’s third-largest living coral reef, offshore from Key West! This barrier reef is home to over 500 species of marine wildlife. After being transported by bus from Miami to Key West, you will have an hour to explore the town before jumping on a catamaran, for this 3-hour snorkel adventure. On your return boat trip to Key West, after we snorkeling , enjoy unlimited draft beer, mixed good drinks, margaritas, rum runners, wine, and champagne! This trip is perfect for experts and beginners. Professional staff provides expert snorkeling instruction and equipment. Once back on dry land after your boat trip, explore, world-famous Duval Street, known as the party epicenter of Key West. It is lined with bars, pubs, outdoor cafes, shops, galleries, and restaurants. Your bus will meet you 6 hours after arrival for the return journey to Miami.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus Bilingual guide 3-hour boat trip with snorkel gear Sodas, beer, wine, champagne, margaritas, mixed drinks Free time in Key West Fees and taxes
- - Dress comfortably and don't forget your swimsuit - Bring a camera, towel, sun lotion, and bottled water - The check-in in Miami Beach starts at 6:30 AM and departs at 7 AM every day - The tour guide checks in passengers right on the bus - Please remember tour information onboard is given in English and Spanish