My Guide Website?
Miami: Ghosts, Boos and Booze Haunted Pub Crawl
Pull up a bar stool and hear tales of dancing ghosts, mobsters, and murder on a bone-chilling pub crawl of Miami. Walk the haunted streets from Lummus Park to South Beach hearing ghostly tales.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dive into stories of CIA secrets, Al Capone, and terrifying creatures
- Visit the steps where Gianni Versace was shot in 1997
- Scan The Cleavelander South Beach for the ghost of Luis Hernandez
- Try vibrant mixed drinks you can only find in Miami
- Explore the city with a seasoned guide and fun-loving group
DescriptionMiami is known for its vibrant, neon night life, but the living aren’t the only ones who come out when the sun goes down. Join US Ghost Adventures for a bone-chilling two hour pub crawl of Miami’s most haunted pubs and historic sites. You’ll meet your guide near Lummus Park, where violent poltergeists mingle with a demonic creature that stalks through the dunes late at night. From there, you’ll wind through seven other historic, haunted locations, including four local bars. Sip a flavored Gin and Tonic at Tropezón and search for the battered ghost of one of Al Capone’s victims. Learn why people bring their loved ones’ ashes to Mac’s Club Deuce, and knock back a topical shot at The Clevelander, where the ghost of a Cuban refugee likes to cause trouble. Miami is often called “a sunny place for shady people.” Are you brave enough to step into the shadows of this neon paradise? Book a tour today
Includes2-hour haunted pub crawl Knowledgeable guide Well-researched and credible history Authentic local ghost stories
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile. You must present a valid ID to purchase alcohol.