My Guide Website?
Miami: City Tour with Optional Cruise and Everglades Entry26 Reviews
Experience the Magic City on a guided tour of Miami. Explore Little Havana, Wynwood Walls, and more, and opt to add a cruise or a trip to the Everglades Safari Park (or both) to your tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami Beach: Private Boat Tour Rental Charter
- Miami: Evening Cruise on Biscayne Bay
- Miami: City Cruise to Millionaire's Homes & Venetian Islands
- Miami Beach: Yacht Cruise with Swim Stop
- Miami: Sunset Cruise through Biscayne Bay and South Beach
- Soak up Miami's vibrant history and hear stories about the city from a local
- See iconic sites like South Beach, Little Havana, Wynwood Walls, and much more
- See the world's largest collection of Deco buildings in the Art Deco District
- Customize your tour with a cruise along Biscayne Bay or a trip to the Everglades
- Take the worry out of your trip and relax knowing hotel pickup and is included
DescriptionExplore Miami and learn about the city's history on a guided tour. Visit the Magic City's most emblematic neighborhoods and see iconic sites like Little Havana, South Beach, and Wynwood Walls. Enjoy an add-on options including a Biscayne Bay cruise and Everglades Safari Park tickets. Get picked up in an air-conditioned van at your hotel in Miami, then set off on the tour. Make your first stop at Little Havana – Miami’s vibrant Cuban heart. Hear about how the area is a center of social, cultural, and political activity and immerse yourself in its Latin-American influences. Receive local insights, listen to stories, and hear recommendations for the surrounding area from your guide before moving on to the vibrant Art Deco District. Witness the beauty of an area displaying over 800 Art Deco buildings, then pass by the white-sanded and palm-tree-lined Miami Beach. Next (if option is selected), board a boat for another perspective on Miami. Take in the picturesque views of Biscayne Bay and sites like the Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, and Fisher Island. You may even spot a celebrity or two on “Millionaire’s Row,” home of the rich and famous. Finally (if option is selected), take in the beauty of the Everglades at Everglades Safari Park. Look for alligators and enjoy the natural beauty of this tropical wetland environment. At the end of your tour get dropped off back at your accommodation in Miami.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour Guide Entry tickets Skip-the-line access
- This tour will operate in all weather conditions