My Guide Website?
Miami: City Self-Guided App-Based Driving Tour
Discover the most vibrant and unique city in the US with this self-guided tour of Miami. Use this app-based tour visit often-missed spots and enrich your experience with little-known history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dive into the long, tangled history of this unique city
- Explore South Beach and its iconic Art Deco architecture
- Cruise past the Venetian Islands, once home to gangster Al Capone
- Visit the astonishing gardens of the Vizcaya estate
- Discover the artistic history of Coconut Grove
DescriptionStart your adventure by downloading the Action Tour Guide app, which will function as your personal tour guide, audio tour, and map all in one. Once downloaded, your tour begins in Miami’s vibrant South Beach neighborhood, adjacent to the Miami Beach Ocean Walk. As you drive, you’ll get a great look at some of South Beach’s famed Art Deco architecture, including the Carlyle and Leslie hotels and the Versace Mansion! From there, you’ll cruise out across the water, past the artificial but beautiful Venetian Islands. After you hear about the grand plans for those islands which never quite came to fruition, you’ll spot some more funky architecture, like the iconic Freedom Tower. Then, visit the famous Bayside Marketplace, one of the top destinations for shopping and dining in Miami. Next, you’ll head into Little Havana and get a taste for the Cuban culture that makes Miami unlike any other city in the country. Plus, find out more about the history of Cubans in Miami, from the first wave of arrivals to the present day. As you continue on, you’ll dive deeper into the city’s history and learn how the creation of Miami can be traced back to one woman named Julia Tuttle. Then, experience a healthy dose of modern opulence as you cruise along the aptly named Millionaire’s Row. After that is Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, an extravagant estate with a fascinating history and some must-see sights. Finally, you’ll reach the storied neighborhood of Coconut Grove, which has inspired artistic greats from Tennessee Williams to David Crosby! Your tour concludes here.
IncludesA link to download the app and a unique password for your tour(s) An audio guide, location-aware map, and storyteller Buy only one tour per car Offline map (once downloaded) No expiration date All-day support line with call, chat, or email support
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Access the tour on the activity provider app (separate from the GetYourGuide app).
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive.
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change.
- Lifetime access: Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Driving tours: Use one tour per car and connect to the car speakers.
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.