My Guide Website?
Miami Beach: Art Deco Segway Tour3 Reviews
Glide through the incredible city of Miami Beach on a Segway. Your entertaining tour guides will first train you, and then, you’ll be taken on an unforgettable journey to discover Miami Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- South Beach Rollerblade Rental
- Miami Beach: Star Island Segway Tour
- From Miami: Everglades Airboat, Wildlife Show & Bus Transfer
- Miami: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour by Open-top Bus
- Miami: Evening Cruise on Biscayne Bay
- Enjoy the beautiful Art Deco architecture of Miami Beach
- Get to know the city while gliding on a Segway
- Admire the wonderful natural and man-made landscapes of SoBe
DescriptionMiami's Art Deco District is wonderfully built and preserved for to you explore. Experience the heart, soul, and culture of Miami while gliding down the main arteries of the city including Ocean Drive, Collins Ave and Lincoln Road, a stylish promenade known for its shopping and dining. Visit places like the Versace’s Mansion, South Pointe Pier and Park, Lummus Park and Ocean Drive’s Art Deco hotels. Learn about The Holocaust Memorial, the Jewish Museum of Florida, The Wolfsonian Florida International University and many more. Enjoy the beautiful pastel buildings of unique design and learn about the astonishing architecture of Miami Beach. On this tour, get an insight into the historic locations of Miami Beach, travel back in time with your professional tour guide and find out all about the culture, history, and people of Miami.
IncludesSegway training Helmet Bottled water
- Please be at the shop 30 minutes before your tour starting time. For your security, at check-in you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking. Departure location South Florida Trikke Shop 1401 Washington Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139 Tours run rain or shine. Instances of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program. Cancellation may only be cancelled 24 hours in advance for full refund. All Segway PT tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. All Segway PT participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. (45 kg) and weigh no more than 260 lbs. (117 kg) and be in good health. Pregnant women may not ride in a Segway PT. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and dress for the weather. Welcome to South Beach!