My Guide Website?
Wynwood Art District 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy131 Reviews
See the street murals and graffiti art of the Wynwood Arts District from a unique perspective on a 1-hour tour by golf buggy. Forget the traffic and get the chance to take photos of murals that you'd have to pass by swiftly in a car.
- Explore the Wynwood Art District by golf buggy
- See more than 50 murals in the heart of Miami's exciting street art district
- Get up close to works by Shephard Fairey, DFace and many other urban artists
DescriptionClimb aboard a golf buggy and get close to murals in out-of-the way corners of the Wynwood Art District. See more than you would on a walking tour and keep cool from the breeze on your face! Benefit from the services of a driver/guide so that you can concentrate on taking photos. Pause at notable landmarks and avail of the chance to ask for specific stops for closer looks at the urban art. Discover stunning works by masters of the genre, such as Shepard Fairey, Retna, DFace and Interesni Kaski. Explore the underground graffiti world of local artists and get tips on secret restaurants, craft beers and which galleries are the best to visit.
Includes1-hour ride through the Wynwood Art District on a golf buggy Driver/guide
- It is recommended that you bring a hat and wear sunscreen
- Please be advised that some seats on the buggy face backwards. It cannot be guaranteed that your seat will face forwards
- Tours run rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now