Miami: Windsurfing for Beginners and Experts
Come along on an incredible windsurfing session, which caters to both beginners and experts.
- Benefit from close proximity to Miami
- Learn in the calm and shallow waters
- Progress with confidence as you improve your skills
DescriptionThis location is great for all levels of windsurfers, from first-timers all the way through to advanced riders. Doing it in the bay means that the water is always relatively calm and protected by the island of Key Biscayne. Advanced riders also have miles of open water with nice strong winds when passing by the ocean. At the same time, having a large area with only waist height water makes it the ideal place for first-timers and beginners to progress with confidence. Nothing can go wrong in shallow water. You can always just get off and walk straight back to the beach. Individual and group windsurfing lesson are also available.
Includes1-hour rental of a standard windsurfing setup All safety equipment Free parking Bathroom/shower Storage space Gratuities (appreciated) Waterproof phone case (optional at check-in) Performance gear upgrade (optional at check-in) Increased duration (optional at check-in) Lessons (optional at check-in) Harness (optional at check-in)
- The minimum age to participate is 5-years-old
- A parent/guardian must be present for anyone under 18-years-old
- Participants must complete paperwork at check-in
- Valid photo ID/ passport is required
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors
- Equipment must be returned 30-minutes before sunset
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY