My Guide Website?
Miami: South Beach 30-Minute Plane Tour32 Reviews
Enjoy a magical airplane flight over the glamorous South Miami and take in Miami's stunning beauty from the sky. Soar over golden beaches and luxurious mansions on islands, before observing the skyscrapers at Downtown Miami from Biscayne Bay.
- Marvel at Key Biscayne, including its famous golden beaches and lighthouse
- See South Beach in all its glamorous beauty
- View luxurious mansions at the beautiful islands of Palm, Hibiscus, and Star
- Take in panoramic views of Downtown Miami at Biscayne Bay
DescriptionAs you depart from the Miami Executive Airport, you will fly over Pinecrest and across Biscayne Bay towards Key Biscayne. Throughout this stretch of your flight you will be able to view Virginia Key, Fisher Islands, and South Pointe Park. You will then enjoy the stunning views of South Beach and its golden beaches, before soaring over the Intracoastal Waterway and seeing the mansions at the Star, Hibiscus, and Palm Islands. Finally, you will fly over Biscayne Bay and view Downtown Miami, which is replete with amazing skyscrapers. As you return back to the airport, you will view the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, as well as Coconut Grove.
IncludesProfessional pilot Air tour at Airplane Cessna 177 Headsets for communication amongst passengers and the pilot
- • This tour might be rescheduled according to weather conditions
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the activity starts
- Air tour at Airplane Cessna 17 is included in the ticket price
- Headsets for communication amongst passengers and the pilot will be provided
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Tips are not included in the ticket price