My Guide Website?
Miami: Sightseeing Speedboat and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour7 Reviews
Discover Miami from the water on a thrilling sightseeing speedboat tour of Biscayne Bay. Then, admire the city on a double-decker bus tour and explore the Art Deco district, Little Havana, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the excitement of jetting around Biscayne Bay aboard a speedboat
- See the the homes of the rich and famous and marvel at the Miami skyline
- Explore Miami with a day pass on an open-top, hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Discover South Beach, Wynwood Walls, Little Havana, and the Art Deco District
- Experience more of Miami in less time with a combination bus and speedboat tour
DescriptionDiscover Miami from both the land and sea with this combo speedboat and hop-on hop-off bus tour. Download the app before hopping aboard the hop-on hop-off bus and enjoy live bus tracking, detailed maps, route information, and facts about landmarks and attractions. Take the tours on the same day, or take the speedboat tour and then the bus tour within 7 days. Check in for the speedboat on South Beach and board a speedboat for a 45-minute boat tour. Cut through the water on a powerful craft and view Miami and its spectacular skyline in comfort and safety, from the plush seating of a luxurious boat. Cruise along the Miami Coastline, passing by multi-million-dollar celebrity mansions on Star Island, Fisher Island, and Miami Beach. Appreciate the Art Deco district of South Beach from the speedboat's unique perspective in the Atlantic Ocean. Catch the hop-on hop-off bus at Bayside Marketplace and uncover the street graffiti art and building murals in Wynwood and the iconic Lincoln Road. Drive through the Art Deco District and South Beach. Have the chance to visit the best of Miami’s landmarks for as little or as long as you like. Travel through Midtown with its newly developed shopping, dining, and living areas. Check out Little Havana to experience a taste of Cuba.
Includes45-minute speedboat tour from south beach 1-day hop-on hop-off double-decker bus ticket Pre-recorded bus commentary in 6 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Italian) Mobile app to track buses
- The 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket is valid for 1 calendar day only. It can be used on the same day as your speedboat tour or on another day Buses depart every hour from Bayside Marketplace 10 AM - 5 PM Pre-recorded tour commentary is offered on the bus in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Italian You will be required to fill out a waiver for the speedboat tour There is a parking garage attached to Bayside Marketplace. Upon entering Bayside, veer to the left to enter the garage. Prices start at $10 for 2 hours but change based on capacity and demand. If you veer right upon entering Bayside, there is additional parking starting at $25 on the street towards the Miami Skyviews Observation Wheel and in Bayfront Park. There is also metered parking on Biscayne Boulevard, in front of Bayside Marketplace