My Guide Website?
Miami: Private Yacht cruise and Tour with a captain1 Reviews
Private Miami Boat Tour - The only way to truly experience the best views of the city, stress-free, on your own, alternative to crowded boat tours, for private groups with your own boat and Captain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami: Sunset Cruise through Biscayne Bay and South Beach
- Miami: Sightseeing Speedboat Tour
- Miami: Private Yacht Rental Tour with Champagne and Snorkel
- Miami: Little Havana Food and Walking Tour
- Miami: South Beach & Downtown Private Plane Tour
- Sightseeing of the most expensive homes in Miami, located in Star Island.
- Breathtaking views of the Miami skyline from the bay.
- Privately for you and up to 10 guests, experience your own boat and captain.
DescriptionChaparral Private tours offering the best service for up to 10 passengers! Options available are ; 2 Hours (Sightseeing) - The only way to truly experience the best views of the city. Stress-Free, on your own, alternative to crowded boat tours. 3 Hours (Sightseeing & Beach ) - Enjoy an extra hour to sip on the warm water. Also benefit from onboard perks such as a Premium Bluetooth sound system to play your own music, and a fun floating water mat. 4 Hours (Half Day) - The best for longer celebrations such as Birthdays, Bachelorettes or any special event! Anchor next to other boats and PARTY! Jet-Skies available here upon request for additional cost, grab a bite from a boat that sells food and enjoy the floating mat we include, all these while having the best view of the whole city from the boat! Visiting the best spots, including ; - Miami River - Bayside market place Miami (Including Ferris Wheel) - Port of Miami (One of the Largest Port of US) - Miami Beach and all its islands - Star Island - Millionaire’s Row - Fisher Island Come Aboard for an unforgettable experience! ***PLEASE CHECK THE EXCLUSIONS PAID AT THE DOCK***
IncludesFuel Cooler Water Bottles Ice Bathroom on board Lifejackets Floating Water Mat (Only on 3 & 4 Hour Tours)
- Please check Exclusions for docking fees paid at dock.