Miami: Private Scenic Airplane Tour
Fly from Key Biscayne to South Beach all the way to Sunny Isles while enjoying paradisiac shoreline views. On the way back soar over beautiful islands and Downtown Miami on this sightseeing flight.
- Marvel at the beauty of Key Biscayne and view the famous Cape Florida Lighthouse
- Fly over Fisher Islands, one of the highest income neighborhoods in the United States
- See South Pointe, a beautiful park at South Beach and the pier
- Soar over the glamorous South Beach all the way to Bal Harbor and the beautiful Sunny Islands
- Take in panoramic views of the Port of Miami and skyscrapers at Miami Downtown from the sky
DescriptionAfter your departure from Miami Executive Airport, fly over South Miami, cross Biscayne Bay, and view Key Biscayne beaches and lighthouse. Then fly over Fisher Island and cross to South Pointe Park. Soar over South Beach and Miami Beach all the way up to Bal Harbor and Sunny Islands. On the way back fly over the spectacular Intracoastal Waterway and see famous places such as the Indian Creek, Venetian Islands, Palm, Hibiscus and Star Islands, and the Port of Miami. Marvel at the skyscrapers of Downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, and cross South Miami until you land back at Miami Executive Airport.
IncludesPrivate flight Professional pilot Air tour in Cessna 177 Cardinal aircraft Headsets to hear and communicate with the pilot Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- A minimum of 2 people per flight booking (and a maximum of 3 people) is required
- You need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your flight time
- All passengers must sign a waiver prior to the flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY