Miami: Little Havana Walking Food Tour with Lunch127 Reviews
Explore the food culture of Miami’s Little Havana and sample superb cuisine from the best Cuban restaurants in town. Meet local artists to discover their unique works of art, and hear the rhythm of Caribbean music as you walk.
- Visit family-owned restaurants, and get the story behind the food
- Taste the best Cuban cuisine in Miami's Little Havana
- Learn about the spiritual beliefs the community practice, such as Santeria
- Meet artists at their studios and learn about their distinctive crafts
- Admire the art of a Cubano hand-rolled cigar
- Listen to traditional Cuban and Caribbean music as you stroll
DescriptionVenture off-the-beaten-path on this 2.5-hour walking tour of Miami’s Little Havana, taking an edible route through one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional Cuban cuisine, eating your way along Calle Ocho as you stroll. Designed for locals and visitors alike, you will uncover the area’s rich history and culture, tasting Cuban recipes that have been handed down through generations. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, peek in at Domino Park. Taste a Cuban classic at a true Cuban institution. Learn about Mariquitas and Malanga Frita. Enjoy chicken and picadillo stuffed plantain cups. Step into old Cuba and try guarapo juice at a family run fruteria. And sip a café Cubano, crafted by the most talented barista in town. All food tastings are included in the price and will provide a lunch large enough for the hungriest of foodies.
IncludesGuided tour All food and beverages (lunch) Taxes Gratuity for your guide Transportation Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Vegetarians are catered for. Unfortunately at this time gluten-free and vegan diets, and those with severe food allergies cannot be catered for
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY