My Guide Website?
Miami: Half-Day Open-Top Bus & Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise1568 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Miami with an open-top bus tour and a boat cruise through Millionaire's Row. See the city in style from both land and sea and learn more about the city's rich history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak up the sun and feel the ocean breeze on an open-top double decker bus tour
- Learn about Miami's history on a tour with commentary in English and Spanish
- Marvel at the downtown Miami skyline and views of Miami Beach from a boat tour
- Feel the vibrant culture and Miami energy through all the unique neighborhoods
- Ride along South Beach, and take a tour of Wynwood Walls and Little Havana
DescriptionExperience the vibrant culture and stunning sights of Miami like never before. Embark on an unforgettable journey through the city's bustling neighborhoods and iconic districts on an open-top sightseeing bus. Admire the eclectic architecture, indulge in delicious local cuisine, and immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of Miami's famous pedestrian street, Lincoln Road. But that's not all. Take your adventure to the next level and explore the breathtaking beauty of Biscayne Bay on a 90-minute boat tour with English and Spanish commentary. Marvel at the lavish homes of the rich and famous and soak up the stunning views of the Bay from the open-air deck or air-conditioned interior. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to discover Miami in style. Book your tour today and witness the magic of this vibrant city for yourself!
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off access for the duration of the ticket Open-top double-decker bus tour Commentary in English and Spanish 90-minute Millionaire's Row cruise in Biscayne Bay Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Guests must ride the open-top bus first
- Guests may take the boat tour on a different day within 3 days of the tour date
- Tickets are flexible. If you can't go on the date you booked, you can use the ticket up to 14 days after the selected travel date
- The first tour of the day departs from stop #1 Bayside Marketplace at 9:00 AM every 30 minutes and the last tour of the day departs at 5:00 PM