My Guide Website?
Miami: City Cruise to Millionaire's Homes & Venetian Islands1811 Reviews
Bask in the Florida sun and take in the gorgeous views of the Miami skyline on a cruise along Biscayne Bay. See the homes of famous stars, the Venetian Islands, and South Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the marvelous views of the Miami skyline from Biscayne Bay
- See the gorgeous homes of some of the most famous stars
- Pass by Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Sunset Island and the Venetian Islands
- Cruise past exclusive Fisher Island, vibrant South Beach and the Port of Miami
- Upgrade with an Everglades Airboat tour and/or a 1-day Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket
DescriptionRelax on a fully narrated sightseeing cruise through Biscayne Bay in Miami. Relax on the shaded top deck as you see the best of Miami the way people from Miami love to see it - from the water. Board the boat at Bayside Marketplace in the heart of Downtown Miami or select the option with hotel pickup to enjoy a comfortable ride to the ship. Relax in luxury on a bi-level boat with open windows and a shaded deck. From Downtown, you will cruise through the islands on Biscayne Bay. Hibiscus Island, Palm Island, Star Island, Sunset Island, and the famous Venetian Islands are all home to many celebrities and their luxurious mansions. Keep an eye out for the homes of Gloria Estefan, P. Diddy, Shaquille O'Neal, Enrique Iglesias, Phil Collins, Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez, Shakira, Ricky Martin, Matt Damon, Al Capone and more. Your experienced bilingual tour guide will point out all the famous homes and landmarks. Next, cruise past vibrant South Beach, exclusive Fisher Island and the busy Port of Miami before you head back towards Downtown Miami. Downtown Miami has one of the most exciting skylines which is constantly being updated and features many iconic buildings. See the luxurious condos and hotels in Brickell and Brickell Key and enter the mouth of the Miami River. before heading back to Bayside Marketplace to end your cruise. Choose to add more adventure to your day with the double-decker bus combo option, where you can hop on and hop off as you like as you encounter Miami from the land with stops at South Beach, Bayside Marketplace, Little Havana and Wynwood Walls. You can also add a 4-hour Everglades airboat tour that includes return transportation from South Beach to the Sawgrass Recreational Park for a 30-minute guided airboat tour, a live exhibit of rescued reptiles and mammals, and the “Meet a Baby Alligator” experience.
Includes90-minute cruise of Biscayne Bay Professional bilingual guide Hop-on hop-off bus ticket (if option selected) Everglades Airboat Tour with return transportation (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Boat check-in closes 10 minutes prior to departure. Customers arriving after this time will have to reschedule for a later time
- This tour operates rain or shine
- If you need to reschedule your booking within 24 hours of departure, please call the activity provider (subject to availability). There is a $15 per person rescheduling fee
- The Hop-on Hop- Bus departs at least every hour from 9.30am - 3.30pm from South Beach, and 10am - 2.30pm from Bayside Marketplace.
- Food is not included, but can be purchased at shops & restaurants at Bayside Marketplace or at the food trucks at the Everglades Park.
- Parking prices at the Bayside Marketplace meeting point start at $10 for 2 hours but change based on capacity and demand. If you veer right upon entering Bayside, there is additional parking starting at $25 on the street towards the Miami Skyviews Observation Wheel and in Bayfront Park