My Guide Website?
Miami: Biscayne Bay Mansions Sightseeing Cruise61 Reviews
Experience Miami’s Biscayne Bay on a scenic boat trip and see the jaw-dropping homes of the rich and famous. Take in stunning views of FTX Arena, Star Island, Fisher Island, and The Venetian Islands.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the opulent beauty of Miami's world-famous Biscayne Bay district
- Join a sightseeing cruise and discover breathtaking multi-million dollar homes
- Pass by sites such as Fisher Island, Star Island, and the Venetian Islands
- Learn stories about local residents, from Shaquille O'Neal to Gloria Estefan
- Purchase snacks and drinks to enjoy on board as you relax and take in the view
DescriptionAdmire some of Miami's most iconic landmarks from the water on a unique cruise around Biscayne Bay. Come across the American Airlines Arena (Home of the Miami Heat), Star Island, Fisher Island, and The Venetian Islands. Marvel at the luxurious mansions that line the coast. Hop aboard the boat and head out on an insightful adventure into one of Miami's most chic areas. See the mindblowing homes of the rich and famous all around Biscayne Bay. Discover the famous Venetian Islands, a chain of man-made islands built in 1920. See Biscayne Island, San Marco Island, and Flagler Monument Island, which remains uninhabited. Hear interesting facts and stories about the area and the celebrities that have lived here, such as Shaquille O’Neal, Gloria Estefan, Tommy Mottola, and Al Capone, amongst others. Feel free to purchase a delicious snack or drink from the cash bar as you take in the sights and sounds of Miami. Don’t forget to keep an eye open for wildlife, including stingrays, dolphins, and manatees.
IncludesBoat trip Captain and crew Onboard bathroom
- Please note check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. Seating is on a first-come first-serve basis. If a cruise is full when you arrive, you will be put on the next boat, depending on the availability Children must be accompanied by an adult Alcoholic beverages can only be purchased by people 21 years of age or older. An ID must be shown