My Guide Website?
Miami: Biscayne Bay 1-hour Jet Skiing and Pontoon Boat Ride118 Reviews
Rent your own jet ski and glide across the tranquil waters of Biscayne Bay. Enjoy a pontoon boat ride from Miami Beach and admire views of millionaire homes, ocean wildlife, and the city skyline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour by Open-top Bus
- From Miami: Key West Day Trip
- Miami: 30-Min Private Helicopter Tour
- Miami: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 30+ Attractions
- Miami: Evening Cruise on Biscayne Bay
- Feel the wind on your face as you zoom around Biscayne Bay on a jet ski
- Sail past the spectacular mansions of the rich and famous aboard a pontoon boat
- Gaze at the renowned Miami Beach from the water and take in its vibrant ambiance
- Learn the basics of riding a jet ski then glide along a tranquil lagoon
- Admire the Miami skyline as you speed around and look out for marine life
DescriptionTravel aboard a stable pontoon departing from Miami Beach to discover the trendy area from a new perspective. Look out for luxurious homes and diverse marine life as you reach Biscayne Bay. Ride a high-speed jet ski across the quiet Biscayne Bay lagoon and take in amazing city views. Board a pontoon at Miami Beach for a scenic 20-minute ride to your starting point. See the impressive homes of the rich and famous along the way. Once on the lagoon, climb aboard your modern jet ski for a thrilling adventure on the water. Receive a brief riding tutorial before taking off across the tranquil Biscayne Bay. See the striking Miami skyline stretching out in the distance, admire the surrounding skyscrapers, and stay on the lookout for species such as manatees and dolphins.
Includes1-hour jet ski rental Gas fee (if option is chosen) 20-minute pontoon boat ride to the departure point Life jacket Safety instructions Drink (water or soda)
- A refundable cash deposit of $100 per jet ski must be paid in cash on the day of your rental. This deposit will be refunded if there has been no damage to the jet skis Keep in mind a signed waiver is required to ride a jet ski Florida law requires that everyone driving a jet ski and born after January 1, 1988, must have at least a Florida Boating Temporary License. Instructions on how to purchase a license are provided on your confirmation voucher