My Guide Website?
Miami: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour457 Reviews
Explore iconic landmarks in Miami from an open top double decker Big Bus. Discover all of the city's attractions, including Bayside Marketplace, South Beach, Wynwood, Little Havana, and more as you immerse yourself in the 'magic city'
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy spectacular views of Miami as captivating commentary and music transport you throughout the city full of culture
- Make the most of your trip by hopping off and back on at any stop around Miami Beach to soak up the sun and beach culture of the city
- Experience by boat with a 90-minute cruise on Biscayne Bay where you can spot the lavish homes of celebrities and the rich and famous
- Admire the cultural landscape that Miami has to offer, hop-off the bus to immerse yourself in Miami's rich Cuban culture by visiting Little Havana
- Get to know why Miami is known for it's beautiful large beaches, lively nightlife, and wide variety of some astonishing celebrity homes in the city
DescriptionAre you ready to experience the magic of Miami? Look no further than our Hop on Hop off Big Bus tour! Sit back and relax on our open-top double decker sightseeing bus while you soak in the sights and sounds of one of America's most vibrant cities. Our entertaining and informative audio commentary will guide you through Miami's rich history and daily life, highlighting all the must-see spots along the way. With the flexibility to hop off and explore at your leisure, you'll have the opportunity to discover Miami's iconic beaches, Cuban culture, and lively lifestyle. Take your time and enjoy the city at your own pace, deciding when and where to hop off and explore. And with buses arriving every 30 minutes, you'll never have to wait long to continue your adventure. For those looking to truly immerse themselves in Miami's unique atmosphere, we offer the option to explore the Design District with its stunning Art Deco style and the beautiful Botanical Garden at Soundscape Park with free general admission. And when you're ready for a break, indulge in the delicious restaurants around Lincoln Road. But that's not all - we also offer an adventure to the nearby Everglades National Park, where you can witness exotic birds, snakes, fish, and turtles in their natural habitat. And for a truly thrilling experience, take a ride on an airboat along the river of grass! Don't miss out on all that Miami has to offer - join us on our flexible and exciting tour designed to show you the very best of this incredible city. Top Sights Include: • Bayside Marketplace • South Beach • Soundscape Park • Design District • Wynwood Walls • Downtown Miami • Little Havana • And more!
IncludesUnlimited hop-on and hop-off access for the duration of the ticket Entertaining audio commentary in English and Spanish Everglades National Park (if option selected) Biscayne Bay/Millionaire's Row Cruise (if option selected) 1 Hour of Free Bike Rental at Bike and Segway Miami (included with 2-Day option tickets only)
- The first tour of the day departs stop #1 Bayside Marketplace at 9:00 AM and buses will arrive at our 10 stops every 30 minutes throughout the day with the last tour of the day departing at 5:00 PM Headphones will be provided upon arrival however feel free to use your own