My Guide Website?
Miami Beach: South Beach Room Escape - Panic Room11 Reviews
Visit an escape room in South Beach to test your grit against a psychological maze. As a group, you'll have to work together against both the clock and various obstacles to see it out the other end of the challenge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- South Beach Rollerblade Rental
- Miami Beach: Star Island Segway Tour
- From Miami: Everglades Airboat, Wildlife Show & Bus Transfer
- Miami: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour by Open-top Bus
- Miami: Evening Cruise on Biscayne Bay
- Take part in an escape room with a 'Mad Doctor' theme
- Shake up your typical afternoon with a fun group outing
- Choose an activity great for team building, parties, or other group activities
DescriptionAfter arriving at the escape room, you'll enter the first room where your quest begins. From there, you'll be provided with the narrative which will set the tone of your journey: 'You get a letter from your uncle asking you to visit him at his retirement home in Miami Beach. When you arrive you have a strange feeling that something is wrong. This place doesn't appear to be a retirement home at all. As you head toward your uncle's room, a resident passing you in the hallway whispers to you that the in-house doctor has gone mad, that your uncle is his next patient and that his appointment is in 60-minutes. It's now up to you to break him out!' Work together as a team and beat the maze, looking for clues as you travel. Each room will pose new problems, which once conquered will help you move on to the next set of challenges.
IncludesRooftop lounge Rooftop games
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years of age • This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers