My Guide Website?
Miami: 21-Foot Boat Rental for up to 7 People in Miami Bay1 Reviews
Sit back the captain's chair and be the commander of your own 21-foot boat with this boat rental service in Miami. Have the freedom to chart your own course with a group of up to 7.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the exhilaration of sitting the captain's chair of a 21-foot boat
- Capture selfies of yourself living your best life in font of downtown Miami
- Have the freedom to see incredible sights like downtown Miami at your own pace
- Turn a special day into an incredible moment with a private cruise in Miami Bay
- Take you your family and friends out on an action-packed water adventure
DescriptionDiscover the secrets of Miami Bay at your own pace with a 21-foot boat rental for up to 7 people. Navigate by golden sandbars, picturesque islands, the homes of the rich and famous, and the towering downtown Miami skyline during a 4-hour rental period. Enjoy a instructional briefing on how to operate the boat to ensure your comfortable and confident with the controls. Set off on your own sightseeing tour through the highlights of Miami Bay. Roam between 79th street and the Nixon Sandbar. Cruise aboard an easy-to-operate boat in the calm and protected waters Miami Bay. Celebrate a special occasion, create a memorable proposal, or make a regular day extraordinary. Return the boat at the end of your rental period where it will be cleaned for you.
Includes4-hour boat rental Boating instruction Fuel Parking fees Cleaning of the boat after usage
- •This experience requires good weather, so if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund •A $300 USD security deposit is required for this tour •If your were born after 01/01/1988, a boater's license is required by the Florida Wildlife and Conservation Commission and this license can be obtained through an online test for $10 USD •Infants must sit on laps