My Guide Website?
From Miami: Florida Everglades Small Group Airboat Tour360 Reviews
Glide across a river of grass on a small airboat and experience the Florida Everglades without the crowds. Get up close to wildlife in their natural habitat, discover a landscape untouched for years and get spectacular panoramic views.
- Glide across the Florida Everglades aboard a small airboat
- Look for native wildlife, such as the American alligator
- Marvel at the river of grass and encounter natural hardwood hammocks
- Learn the history of the Florida Everglades and what the future holds
DescriptionClimb aboard a 6 passenger airboat for a 1 or 1.5-hour tour across the Florida Everglades. Discover a landscape untouched for more than 15,000 years as you look for different fauna and flora. Get perfect views wherever you sit on the boat, and experience the Florida Everglades without causing severe damage to the ecosystem. Glide through the grasslands and see hardwood hammocks. Hear remarkable stories from the history of the region, and learn what the future holds. See beautiful flowers, and keep your eyes open for the resident sharp toothed alligators and playful otters.
IncludesLicensed captain/guide Water during the tour Extra passenger fees Tips Enhancements
- Please be aware that the fan on the airboat can be a bit loud. Headphones are provided
- You may experience high winds on your face and eyes
- Please wear closed toed shoes, such as sneakers or a shoe that straps to the foot. Heels are not permitted
- All purses and bags must be able to completely close
- Depending on the season, the boat ride through the grasses can intensify the pollen and allergens for some people
- Small group tours are not wheelchair accessible (please enquire about a private tour)
- Please keep your arms, heads and bodies visible at all time on board the boat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now