Everglades National Park: Airboat Tour and Wildlife Show1473 Reviews
Experience South Florida's premier Everglades and alligator adventure. Take an educational and exciting airboat tour of the National Park. See a wildlife show with the opportunity to hold a baby gator.
- Take an educational and exciting airboat tour of the Everglades National Park
- Spot alligators, turtles, and a variety of birds that are only found here
- Snap a photo with Jaws the famous gator
- Enjoy a wildlife show that features alligator wrestling techniques used by the Native Americans
- Try specialties like alligator tail and alligator sausage at the restaurant
- Visit the souvenir shop for that perfect gift
DescriptionDiscover the Everglades National Park, the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States. It is a diverse landscape providing crucial habitats for numerous rare and endangered species. It is considered the premier location to view a variety of reptiles, including the American alligator, birds, turtles, deer, wild boars, and even the elusive Florida panther. The swampland is often referred to as the River of Grass because it creates endless prairies of sawgrass that rise three to ten feet above the surface of the water. The sawgrass is often so dense that travel is only possible through natural water passages. The lush vegetation of the Everglades also includes mangrove, cypress, palms, pines, and hardwood hammocks (small islands). Ride on an airboat, which is designed to operate well in shallow water and marshlands. Propelled by an aircraft-type propeller and powered by either an aircraft or automotive engine, have a fast and fun journey. The water is shallow enough in most places that you can stand in it so don’t be alarmed if your guide takes a quick dip during your tour.
Includes35-40 minute narrated airboat tour of the Everglades National Park 30 minute wildlife and Alligator show National Park entry fee ($ 5.00 per person, free for children under 16 years old) Transportation
- Departure times are every 20-30 minutes throughout the day come rain or shine
- The last wildlife show is at 4:30 PM and the last airboat tour is at 5:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY