Everglades: Airboat Tour and Wildlife Show414 Reviews
Discover the unique ecosystem of the Everglades with a variety of tour options with or without pickup from Miami, private or in a group. Admire the wildlife on an airboat ride followed by a wildlife show.
- Discover the unique ecosystem of the Everglades National Park
- Enjoy an exciting airboat ride through the Everglades
- Watch a short educational wildlife presentation
- Explore the Everglades in various language options
DescriptionLocated just 50 minutes west of Miami, head to the Everglades National Park, one of the largest national parks in the USA and the largest tropical wetlands in the world. Learn more about the 120 different species of native trees here, the 300 different species of birds, 30 species of snakes and other inhabitants including the black bear, fox, and Florida panther. Experience the highlight of the Everglades, which is seeing alligators in the wild. On this tour, you can encounter the alligators during the airboat ride as well as during the wildlife show. Florida is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodiles live side by side.
IncludesAirboat tour Educational wildlife presentation English park ranger in the Everglades English, French, Spanish or German guide on the bus (depending on option selected) Pickup from select meeting points in Miami Beach or Downtown Miami (if option selected) Tips Everglades eco-tax: $5 per person payable in the park
- • The tour's duration depends on your pickup location (3.5 to 5 hours)
- Exact pickup times depend on the meeting point you select when booking and will be emailed to you before your tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY