My Guide Website?
(Copy of) Yacht cruise Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach and Sand bar
enjoy the beautiful views and the best of the bay on a cruise tour aboard the yacht with the best service to relax and see the mansions of celebrities from the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Miami:If youʻre booking your trip to Miami last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Miami Beach: Yacht Cruise with Swim Stop
- From Miami: Key West Day Trip
- Miami: Private Yacht Rental Tour with Champagne and Snorkel
- Miami Beach: Private Boat Tour Rental Charter
- Miami Combo: Open-top Bus Tour & Millionaires Row Bay Cruise
- yacht tour of famous and celebrity mansions
- boat ride to swim in the shallow crystal-clear waters of the sandbar.
- celebration of special occasions, proposals, bachelor parties, graduations
- connect with wildlife and see dolphins, manatees and more
DescriptionWelcome aboard, we offer an unforgettable ride that you will want to return to again. Our cruise tour departs from the marina where we are located and we take a tour of Biscayne Bay where we will pass by the mansions of the famous, the most recognized islands such as (Indian Creek Island, Bay Harbor Island and others) then we will make a stop at the sandbar to anchor and swim in shallow crystal-clear waters. You can enjoy the different options we offer with rides ranging from 3 hours to 8 hours. Don't worry, we provide water and ice, Bluetooth sound system, floating mat, air conditioning, bathroom, life jackets, among other amenities to make you feel comfortable, plus our wonderful team and captain will make you have a great time. As a welcome you will have a complimentary bottle of bubbly champagne to celebrate
Includestour cruise water, cooler with ice bathroom air-conditioned cabin floating mat, life jackets Bluetooth radio, TV, phone charging port bottle of champagne.
- -Champagne or liquor is for those over 21 years of age -the captain's Fee is $50 per hour -the fuel use charge is $120 for the trip -there are weather policies, if you want to know more, contact the company