My Guide Website?
- Marvel at the stunning Miami shoreline transformed by the colors of sunset
- Get a bird’s eye view of the city's epic skyline, islands, beaches, and more
- Admire the array of mansions in Pinecrest and Coconut Grove
- Listen to your pilot's fascinating commentary about the sights and landmarks
DescriptionMeet your friendly pilot at Miami Executive Airport then fly up into the sunny Miami skies where your sightseeing adventure awaits. Throughout the tour, marvel at the glow of the sunset as it transforms the sky and the scenery. Soar above the luxurious mansions of Pinecrest and Coconut Grove, then admire panoramic views of Fisher Island and the idyllic Key Biscayne. Pass over South Miami Beach next and see the stunning beauty of Miami’s shoreline from this unique vantage point. Cruise by Surfside and Bal Harbor before heading back past the Intracoastal Waterway. Marvel at the stunning Palm, Hibiscus, and Star Islands, then soak up breathtaking views of Miami Port, Downtown, and Brickell. Finally, see the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens before heading through South Miami back to the airport.
IncludesPrivate flight Professional pilot Live narration Airplane headsets
- • Please note, a minimum of 2 people is required per booking. If the minimum number of passengers for the entire tour is not met, the flight may be canceled. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour is not suitable for travelers over 275 pounds